The Scoop at More London, UK
Over seven years ago, iLight shipped Blue Plexineon to the UK for landscape lighting for The Scoop at More London – it still looks great. More London is a premier real estate development on the bank of the River Thames immediately west of the Tower Bridge in London. The Scoop is an outdoor, sunken amphitheater with seating for 1,000 and is used for a number of community events.
Plexineon is a highly durable luminaire that has been successfully used on numerous landscape projects. It is rated IP68 and IK10 – watch this video as Plexineon takes on an iron cannonball at a force greater than IK10.
While field bendable to a gentle radius, Plexineon is a relatively rigid luminaire and holds its shape when in place – giving the designer the intended aesthetic, and cutting the time and effort the contractor must spend to install the luminaires.
Many landscape architects use iLight luminaires to add impact to their projects. Some lighting, such as handrail lighting, also assists pedestrians. The above collage shows some projects our luminaires helped create.
- Plexineon’s rating of IP68:
- Plexineon can be submersed in fountains and other water features to get that “Wow!” effect your clients want.
- Use Plexineon with confidence on floating docks or in areas that are prone to flooding, such as under park benches near a river.
- Under Bench Lighting
- Plexineon takes a beating and keeps on illuminating – watch the cannonball video mentioned above.
- Plexineon emits a uniform line of light – this is particularly important when a reflective or wet surface allows visitors to see the lights directly through reflection.
- Curved benches are easy with Plexineon.
- iLight Handrail Lighting System:
- The lowest cost, highest quality system on the market.
- Small variations in measurements do not cause issues for the lighting fixtures.
- Our modular system gives the contractor flexibility in the field.
- This system is preferred by the metal and electrical trades and general contractors.
- Stunning Accent Lighting Capabilities
- iLight’s product line provides you incredible flexibility to create stunning projects like those shown above.
To learn more:
- Recorded Webinar: Watch our 25 minute, recorded webinar to learn how landscape architects have used iLight products to create spectacular environments on a very cost effective basis.
- Live Webinar: To schedule a live webinar for you or your team, call or email Loren Brooks, our VP of Architectural Sales (615.260.7647, firstname.lastname@example.org) and he will make it happen.
- iLight Website: More information on the respective webpages: Plexineon White Luminaires, Plexineon Color Luminaires, Plexineon Ring Luminaires, or Plexineon Bending, Signage & Corners.
- Product Samples: Click here to request a product sample.
Any other questions? Email our customers service / quotes team at email@example.com, and they will promptly reply.