Customizable Statement Lighting for High-End Spaces
Now you can get Plexineon with housing and mounting hardware suitable for any high-end space. This is the perfect complement to the attributes you already love about Plexineon: unmatched crisp line of light, vibrant color saturation, and tremendous design flexibility.
Webinar (2 min, 20 secs)
This 2 minute and 20 second webinar gives you an overview of Plexineon Interior Decorative Series.
The new Plexineon Interior Decorative Series (“IDS”) is designed specifically for interior statement lighting. With versatile housing choices and matching mounting options that are perfect for lobbies, hallways, reception areas, corporate office and hospitality applications; the Plexineon Interior Decorative Series allows you to enliven and transform environments by creating a custom “wow” design that is the centerpiece of the space.
The luminaires can take on many custom shapes and patterns that are built to your drawings – not some round numbers determined by mass production. Whether surface mounting for wall and ceiling accents or suspended to create a custom pendant, the Plexineon Interior Decorative Series offers you tremendous design flexibility that allows you to create visual impact where the light is meant to be seen.
Features & Benefits
- Suitable for any high-end space
- Tremendous design flexibility; custom shapes and lengths available so you get the design you want
- A bright, crisp, uniform line of light
- Vibrant color saturation
- Housing sidewall and clip options of matte white, matte gray, and matte black
- Proven high quality
- Bendable, but rigid – custom luminaires that maintain the intended design
- All the benefits of LEDs
- Easy to install saving the contractor time and your client money
Interior Decorative Series Housing & Clips vs. Standard Housing & Clips
With the Interior Decorative Series, we upgraded all the key elements that designers have asked us to for high-end, indoor applications:
- Sidewalls with a matte finish (vs. a relatively reflective sidewall)
- Color options of white, gray and black for the sidewalls (vs. only one color)
- Color of bullnose is frosted (vs. amber or orange for some whites and specialty colors)
- End cap of similar material and color as sidewalls (vs a small piece tape)
- Sleek clips that are half the width of the standard clips
- Clips color matched to the Plexineon sidewalls (vs. stainless steel)
We are certainly not negative on the standard housing and clips. The design and materials for them make Plexineon one of the most durable luminaires for outdoor applications. The IDS, as the name implies, is for interior use only.
- White CQ 2700
- White CQ 3500
- White CQ 4000
(IDS not available for White 1X, White 2X, daytime red, magenta, rose or yellow)
Sidewall & Clip Color
- Matte white
- Matte gray
- Matte black
The Plexineon Interior Decorative Series can be mounted in all the same ways that standard Plexineon can:
- Mounted to a wall or ceiling with clips
- Recessed in a wall with the Recessed Mounting System
- Suspended from a ceiling with rods or aircraft cable
How To Order
Ordering the Interior Decorative Series is easy. In the part number field for the housing, simply select the IDS finish you want.
Ordering Plexineon with standard lengths, custom lengths and custom shapes:
Ordering Plexineon Rings:
Unless specified otherwise, the mounting clips will be powder coated to match the color of the housing sidewalls.
For your convenience, here are the sales sheet for the Interior Decorative Series and the spec sheets for the respective luminaires that can come with it:
Plexineon Interior Decorative Series Sales Sheet
Plexineon White CQ Spec Sheet
Plexineon Colors Spec Sheet – Amber, Orange, Red, Daytime Red
Plexineon Colors Spec Sheet – Blue, Green, Magenta, Rose, Teal, Yellow
Plexineon Rings Spec Sheet
Lengths & Shapes Available:
- Standard lengths: 2’, 4’, 6’, 8’ (610 mm, 1219 mm, 1830 mm, 438 mm)
- Factory custom lengths available to the nearest 0.50” (13mm) +/- 0.25’’ (6mm)
- 2’ (610mm) field cuttable pieces
- Factory convex or concave bends available. Minimum inside radius: 5’’ (127mm)
- Factory “easy bends” to a 3/16” (5mm) radius
Want custom Plexineon waves, rings, squares or other shapes? Yes, we can do it with the Interior Decorative Series. For more information on those products, visit Plexineon Ring Luminaires and Plexineon Custom Designs, Bending & Corners.
- Class 2, 24 VDC
- Primary voltage: 120 or 120-277 depending on power supply model
- Secondary voltage: 24VDC 4.1 A Max
- Maximum illumination length of a single 100W power supply:
- White CQ 2700, White CQ 3500 & White CQ 4000 = 20 feet (6.10m)
- Blue, Green & Teal = 32 feet (9.75m)
- Amber, Orange & Red = 48 feet (14.6m)
Plexineon is a dimmable product using Pulse Width Modulation (PWM). For a complete overview, review the Plexineon Dimming Guidelines.
- Plexineon may be dimmed with appropriate 0-10V dimmers and DMX/RDM dimmer controls.
- Plexineon should only be dimmed on the DC side. Class 2, 24 VDC
Specifiers have created stunning applications by leveraging the dimming capability of Plexineon to create captivating animations. See W New York – Times Square case study.
Diffuser Color (when not illuminated)
- Plastic housing available in Matte Black, Matte Gray and Matte White
- Matching stainless steel c-channel for rigidity (on straight fixtures only)
- High intensity LEDs as light source
- Patented system, light conversion and components
- Secure in place with matching mini clips designed exclusively for the Plexineon Interior Decorative Series, available in Matte Black, Matte Gray and Matte White
- Suspend from the ceiling with the Suspended Mount System
If you prefer an alternative mounting solution, please contact us. We would be happy to help you.
Plexineon IDS complies with CE, UL 1598 and CSA C22.2 No. 250 in Luminaries. Wet Location, IP65, IK10. Plexineon is MetLabs listed. MetLabs is a nationally recognized testing lab. See product webpages for certification information on other products.