iLight’s award-winning Plexineon Color Luminaires provide light with unsurpassed even illumination for direct and indirect view applications. As with all Plexineon products, the Color Luminaires are rigid, durable, cool to the touch, and easy to install, making it a superior lighting solution.
As our gallery amply demonstrates, Plexineon offers you tremendous flexibility: outdoor applications, indoor applications, indirect/cove lighting, direct view accents. Plexineon can take many shapes other than straight runs. Want multiple ring fixtures of various diameters? Plexineon is the perfect solution. We build your rings, squares, and other custom shapes and patterns to your drawings – not some round numbers determined by mass production.
With Plexineon, your constraint is your creativity.
(NOTE: The information herein is for convenience only. Please see appropriate spec sheet or technical document to ensure you have current and complete information.)
Features & Benefits
- A bright, crisp, clean line of light
- Intense density of light makes the thin line of light visible for miles
- Custom shapes and lengths available so you get the design you want
- Rigid structure of product maintains your intended shape and design
- Impact resistant materials and construction gives it durability few other products have
- Easy to install saving the contractor time and your client money
- Low voltage
- Cool to the touch
- Energy efficient
- Long lifetime
- For use as exterior or interior accent lighting, direct view or indirect view applications, coves & more
- Daytime Red
Lengths & Shapes Available:
- Standard lengths: 2’, 4’, 6’, 8’
(610 mm, 1219 mm, 1830 mm, 438 mm)
- Factory custom lengths available to the nearest 0.50” (13mm) +/- 0.25’’ (6mm)
- 2’ (610mm) field cuttable pieces
- Factory convex or concave bends available. Minimum inside radius:
- Factory “easy bends” to a 3/16” (5mm) radius
- Gentle field bends (allowed only on fixtures without c-channel):
- Illuminated outside corner pieces
- Class 2, 24 VDC
- Primary voltage: 120 or 120-277 depending on model
- Secondary voltage: 24VDC 4.1 A Max
- Maximum illumination length of a single 100W power supply:
Blue, Green, Magenta, Rose, Teal & Yellow = 32 feet (9.75m)
Amber, Orange, Red & Daytime Red = 48 feet (14.6m)
Plexineon is a dimmable product using Pulse Width Modulation (PWM). For a complete overview, review the Plexineon Dimming Guidelines.
- Plexineon may be dimmed with appropriate 0-10V dimmers and DMX/RDM dimmer controls.
- Plexineon should only be dimmed on the DC side. Class 2, 24 VDC
Specifiers have created stunning applications by leveraging the dimming capability of Plexineon to create captivating animations. See W New York – Times Square case study.
Diffuser Color (when not illuminated)
- Amber, Blue, Green, Orange, Red & Teal = Frosted
- Daytime Red & Magenta = Red
- Rose = Light Pink
- Yellow = Yellow
- UV and impact resistant acrylic diffuser
- UV resistant plastic channel in various colors
- Stainless steel c-channel for rigidity (on straight fixtures only)
- High intensity LEDs as light source
- Patented system, light conversion, and components
Plexineon is typically mounted in one of the following ways:
- Secure in place with stainless steel spring mounted clips (outdoor or indoor).
- Suspend from the ceiling with the Suspended Mount System
- Position in the Recessed Mount System with specialty snap-in nylon clips to facilitate the installation, removal, and exposure position of the fixtures.
If you prefer an alternative mounting solution, please contact us. We would be happy to help you.
- Plexineon Colors: indoor & outdoor
Minimum Piece Spacing
- Linear (end to end) = 3/8” (10mm)
- Parallel (edge to edge) = 1” (25mm)
Complies with CE, UL 1598 and CSA C22.2 No. 250 in Luminaries. Wet location. IP68 (when ordered with IP68 connectors, IP67 otherwise). IK10.
MetLabs listed. MetLabs is a nationally recognized testing lab.