iLight introduces an entirely new way to deliver white light, providing unsurpassed even illumination for indirect and direct view applications. No more challenges from complex RGB (a combination of red, green, blue LEDs) technology. No more heat issues or color consistency problems using white LEDs. With iLight’s patented light conversion technology using blue LEDs and a unique remote phosphor system, iLight provides you with stable, longer-lasting whites.
Plexineon® White 1X: The Original
iLight Technologies’ original White 1X series is the perfect solution for your white LED needs. Available in four Kelvin temperatures, the Plexineon White 1X series can be used in both outdoor and indoor applications ranging from cove lighting to direct-view signage. As with all Plexineon products, the White 1X series is durable, easy to install and cool to the touch, making it a superior white light solution.
iLight has overcome the many issues with producing useful white light with which industry standard methods – such as white LEDs and RGB approaches – continue to struggle. All white iLight products are produced using a patented process which uses standard high intensity blue LEDs and a proprietary diffusing technology to create a robust, long-lasting white.
Features & Benefits
- Four Kelvin temperatures
- Energy efficient
- Long lifetime
- Stable and consistent color temperature
- Low voltage
- Easy to install
- Cool to the touch
- For use as exterior or interior accent lighting, direct view or indirect view applications, coves & more
- UV and impact resistant acrylic diffuser
- UV resistant plastic channel in various colors
- Optional stainless steel c-channel for rigidity
- High intensity blue LEDs as light source
- Patented system, light conversion, and components
- 2’, 4’, 6’, 8’ standard lengths
- Custom curves and bends
- Custom lengths available
- 9” x 9” lit outside corner pieces
- 2’ field cuttable pieces
- System includes power supply (must be supplied by iLight), clips, and wire
MetLabs listed. MetLabs is a nationally recognized testing lab. Complies with UL 1598 and CSA C22.2 No. 250 in Luminaries. Wet listed.