iLight’s award-winning Plexineon Color Series provides light with unsurpassed even illumination for indirect and direct view applications. As with all Plexineon products, the Color Series is durable, easy to install and cool to the touch, making it a superior lighting solution.
As our gallery amply demonstrates, Plexineon offers you tremendous flexibility: outdoor applications, indoor applications, indirect/cove lighting, direct view accents. Plexineon can take many shapes other than straight runs. Want multiple circular fixtures of various diameters? Plexineon is the perfect solution. We build your circles, squares, and other shapes to your drawings not some round numbers determined by mass production.
With Plexineon, your constraint is your creativity.
(NOTE: The information herein is for convenience only. Please see appropriate spec sheet or technical document to be ensure you have current and complete information.)
Features & Benefits
- A striking, high quality, crisp, clean line of light
- Energy efficient
- Long lifetime
- Stable and consistent color
- Low voltage
- Custom shapes
- Easy to install
- Cool to the touch
- For use as exterior or interior accent lighting, direct view or indirect view applications, coves & more
- Daytime Red
Lengths & Shapes Available:
- Standard lengths: 2’, 4’, 6’, 8’
(610 mm, 1219 mm, 1830 mm, 438 mm)
- Factory custom lengths available to the nearest 0.50” (13mm) +/- 0.25’’ (6mm)
- 2’ (610mm) field cuttable pieces
- Factory convex or concave bends available. Minimum inside radius:
- Factory “easy bends” to a 3/16” (5mm) radius
- Gentle field bends (allowed only on fixtures without c-channel):
- Illuminated outside corner pieces
Want custom Plexineon circles, squares or other shapes? Yes, we can do it. For more information click on Plexineon Bending, Signage & Corners.
- Class 2, 24 VDC
- Primary voltage: 120 or 120-277 depending on model
- Secondary voltage: 24VDC 4.1 A Max
- Maximum illumination length of a single 100W power supply:
Blue, Green, Magenta, Rose, Teal & Yellow = 32 feet (9.75m)
Amber, Orange, Red & Daytime Red = 48 feet (14.6m)
Plexineon is a dimmable product using Pulse Width Modulation (PWM). For a complete overview review the Plexineon Dimming Guidelines.
- Plexineon may be dimmed with appropriate 0-10V dimmers and DMX/RDM dimmer controls.
- Plexineon should only be dimmed on the DC side. Class 2, 24 VDC
Specifiers have created stunning applications by leveraging the dimming capability of Plexineon to create captivating animations. See W New York – Times Square case study.
Diffuser Color (when not illuminated)
- Amber, Blue, Green, Orange, Red & Teal = Frosted
- Daytime Red & Magenta = Red
- Rose = Light Pink
- Yellow = Yellow
- UV and impact resistant acrylic diffuser
- UV resistant plastic channel in various colors
- Stainless steel c-channel for rigidity (on straight fixtures only)
- High intensity LEDs as light source
- Patented system, light conversion, and components
Plexineon is typically mounted in one of the following ways:
- Secure in place with stainless steel spring mounted clips (outdoor or indoor).
- Suspend from the ceiling with the Suspended Mount System
- Position in the Recessed Mount System with specialty snap-in nylon clips to facilitate the installation, removal, and exposure position of the fixtures.
If you prefer an alternative mounting solution, please contact us. We would be happy to help you.
Minimum Piece Spacing
- Linear (end to end) = 3/8” (10mm)
- Parallel (edge to edge) = 1” (25mm)
Complies with CE, UL 1598 and CSA C22.2 No. 250 in Luminaries. Wet location. IP67.
MetLabs listed. MetLabs is a nationally recognized testing lab.